Twin Cities Puppy Pack currently has openings on the Board of Directors for Member Services Director and Community Outreach Coordinator.
The Member Services Director will have the following responsibilities:
- Review and approve pending membership applications. Forward questionable applications to the Board of Directors for further review.
- Assist potential members with membership sign up. Send renewal notices for existing members.
- Work with the Community Outreach Coordinator and Public Relations Director in creating and executing events that drive membership growth and adds value to the membership.
- Answer questions and respond to concerns from potential and existing members regarding membership policies. Making suggestions as necessary to the Board of Directors in creating the best possible experience for members.
The Community Outreach Coordinator will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and execute the following event types: All Ears, Walkies, and Paw Up
- Poll the membership base to generate ideas and solicit feedback about future and past events.
- Work with the Membership Coordinator and Public Relations Director when creating events that provide value to the membership, promote the community, and encourage nonmembers to sign up for membership.
- Create partnerships with other community organizations for events that grow and strengthen the community and the membership base.
Individuals that are interested in these positions should send an e-mail with their name, pup/handler name (if applicable), the position of interest, and a short write up of their skill set and reason for interest in the position. E-mail should be sent to email@example.com
Individuals that are interested in these open positions must be a full member in good standing with Twin Cities Puppy Pack.
Individuals that are interested in the open positions should be prepared to interview and answer questions regarding their skill set and dedication to the position and to the group. Individuals can apply for both positions.
Individuals that are wanting to join the TCPP Board of Directors should also be ready to attend the next board meeting on April 8th, 2018 at 1pm at Twin Cities Leather and Latte.
Any questions should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org